- Bayes: Gender and Politics – The State of the Discipline
- Bebler: “Frozen conflicts” in Europe
- Eisfeld: Radical Approaches to Political Science: Roads Less Traveled
- Gobodo-Madikizela: Breaking Cycles of Intergenerational Repetition – A Global Dialogue on Historical Trauma and Memory
- Guhlich: Migration and Social Pathways – Biographies of Highly Educated People Moving East-West-East in Europe
- Kersting: Electronic Democracy
- Liebig/Oechsle: Fathers in Work Organizations – Inequalities and Capabilities, Rationalities and Politics
- van Beek/Wnuk-Lipinski: Democracy under stress – The global crisis and beyond
What is Knowledge Unlatched?
Knowledge Unlatched was launched in 2012 as a worldwide initiative supported by over 500 libraries. The aim of the project is to make Open Access for books and journals sustainable in all scientific and research disciplines through institutional crowdfunding. Knowledge Unlatched supports libraries in shifting their budgets from traditional acquisition patterns to Open Access provision.
Verlag Barbara Budrich offers its subject areas various options to publish in Open Access.
© pixabay 2019 / photo: brenkee